- 3 cups shelled sea spiders(crab). Good luck not eating it all
- 2 tablespoons of Mayo
- 2 chopped green onions
- Lemon juice
- Slap yo mamma seasoning to taste
- Old Bay seasoning to taste
- 1 egg
- 1,1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 roasted and peeled Anaheim pepper
- Make simple crab salad: Combine Mayo, chopped green onion, lemon juice, Slap Yo Mamma, Old Bay.
- Roast Anaheim and jalapeño pepper: Coat in olive oil and char on grill. Place charred pepper in plastic bag. Remove and dispose of skin, stem and seeds. Chop into small pieces.
- Mix Crab salad, chopped roasted Anaheim pepper, egg, bread crumbs
- Form patties, rest formed patties on bead of bread crumbs.
- Preheat large cast iron pan. Melt butter and poor in oil. Heat but do not let burn.
- Evenly space formed crab patties in pan in medium heat. Cook both sides until golden brown.
- Remove cast iron pan and place in 400 degree BBQ (or oven) for 10 min.