- Salmon (If you are running low, book and trip and we will get you stocked up)
- Sea salt
- Garlic Power
- Blackening seasoning
- Olive Oil Spray
- Leaving the skin on one side, trim filleted salmon down into even sizes/thickness. This will help for even grilling. Pat any additional moisture away with a paper towel. Season flesh side with salt, garlic and blackening seasoning.
- Preheat grill to 400-425 with all burners on. Place salmon skin side down on hot grill. Let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off middle burner. Lightly spray top of fish with oil. With a spatula turn the salmon onto the flesh side over the middle burner. The skin will stick to the grill. If the skin does not stick to the grill, remove it once turned. Season the now top side with salt, garlic and blackening. Let cook for 2-3 minutes. Trust me on turning off the middle burner. You don’t want to have to run to the boat for a fire extinguisher. I promise, you are not as fast as you think.
- Finally, flip one more time to original side. Just long enough to put a small char on the remaining omega 3. Only 1-2 minutes.
- This is a simple recipe that will quickly become a weekly favorite.