- Ling Cod (If you are running low, book and trip and we will get you stocked up)
- Sea salt
- Garlic Power
- Blackening seasoning
- Olive Oil Spray
- Trim filleted salmon down into even sizes/thickness. This will help for even grilling. Pat any additional moisture away with a paper towel. Season both sides with salt, garlic and blackening seasoning. Spray light coat of oil on one side.
- Preheat grill to 400-425 leaving one (middle) burner off. Place sprayed fish side on seasoned grill. Let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Lightly spray top of fish with oil. With a spatula turn the cod onto the flesh side over the middle burner. Let cook for 2-3 minutes. Leaving the middle burner off will help the fish not stick to the grill.
- Fish can be substituted with any other white fish you may kill on a VIP Outdoors fishing trip. At VIP Outdoors we are equal opportunity, non-discriminatory fish killers/eaters.