- Sea Dragons. If you don’t have any, book a trip with us and we will get you set up.
- Blackening seasoning, salt, oil
- Corn Tortillas
- Cabbage, cilantro, lime, white onion, green onion, jalapeño
- Salsa Verde
- Slaw prep. Thin slice and mix cabbage , cilantro, white onion. Squeeze in lime and salt. Set aside. The lime will break down the onion, but you will still have crunch in your taco.
- Sea Dragon prep. Trim all red meat. Season with salt and blackening. Spray with oil. All good Mexican food starts with oil. If it’s really good you have to use it twice. Put on a preheated grill. About 375 for 3 minutes. This is when you hold your head high as you feel like a hunter-gatherer. Flip and cook until done.
- Spray corn tortillas, green onion, and jalapeños with oil, season with salt and cook them on the grill until char marks form. Spraying the corn torts with oil before you cook them will not only keep them together, but it also promotes and good living.
- Note: Any white fish can be used for fish tacos. At VIP Outdoors we do not discriminate against the killing of any fish.