- White Rice. Don’t screw this up with some healthy crap, like quinoa.
- Salmon collars. All I get sense my fish seem to be natives.
- Salt, pepper, teriyaki, chili paste.
- Furikake. (Rice seasoning). Make yourself familiar with this stuff. It will change your life.
- Shredded cabbage, chopped up green onions.
- Cook white rice per directions. I use a little less water. Make sure to wash your rice.
- Mix teriyaki and chili paste is pan. Bring to a simmer then set aside.
- Season salmon collars with salt and pepper. Roast at 375. I don’t know how long it takes. I can stop opening the oven to sneak a bite.v
- Pile all ingredients into a bowl. Pour spicy teriyaki over rice and top with Furikake. Tell you kids to not talk to you for 10 minutes.